WPPAC plans to provide the following service to WBT Patrons. The WPPAC is receiving no remuneration of any kind for performing this service. The WPPAC is doing this as a service to the theatre community, to honor and preserve the legacy and groundbreaking history of Westchester’s first professional regional theater. This is an EXCHANGE program ONLY. WE CANNOT OFFER ANY ASSISTANCE WITH OBTAINING REFUNDS.
PLEASE NOTE: The WPPAC is currently not open as per state mandate and the Box Office is open only sporadic hours at this time. The best way to contact them is via email at email@example.com
When the Governor does allow the theater to reopen, we expect to have our occupancy restricted when we begin performances again. You may want to wait to make your exchange until a full slate of performances are being offered to give you the most options.
WPPAC will honor WBT outstanding tickets under the following terms:
- WPPAC will offer 1 ticket to a WPPAC production for each 1 ticket exchanged from WBT. Gift certificates will be exchanged for however many tickets are on the gift certificate (based on the code on your certificate). The number of total tickets that the WPPAC will provide for unused WBT Gift Cards or Tickets is limited to eight (8) WPPAC tickets total per patron regardless of the total number of WBT Gift Cards, tickets or subscriptions the patron has. WPPAC is not a dinner theatre so no dinner or other concession items are included. We are only making this offer to cover the entertainment portion of the ticket.
- WPPAC’s offer is made for paid reservations using subscriptions and single tickets for performance dates past March 12th, 2020. We will also accept gift certificate/cards that have not expired as of March 12th, 2020.
- WPPAC will try to accommodate the group ticket holders (15 people or more that booked as a group with WBT), but each group leader must speak with the box office directly to see what options might be available. If you have paid for tickets to come with a group you must contact your group leader. Only group leaders can exchange tickets. Please note groups must have at least 80% of their original number of members to qualify for use of 1/2 the deposit on file.
- WBT tickets or gift certificates MUST be brought or mailed to the WPPAC Box Office for any exchanges to take place. We cannot assist with lost gift certificates. If your ticket order was held at the WBT Box Office for will call, you will need to speak or email directly with a WPPAC ticket agent. Please provide the following information when emailing or calling:
- The name the booking was made under
- The date of the show and number of tickets
- Whether you have the physical tickets in hand or you were supposed to pick them up at the box office
- What new performances you might be interested in attending
5. WPPAC will offer WBT ticket holders the opportunity to exchange seats at the sole discretion of the WPPAC Box Office.
6. WPPAC’s offer to redeem WBT tickets will remain in effect for events thru December 31, 2022.
7. The WPPAC offer is based on availability. Availability may be limited at the discretion of the WPPAC and state regulations/restrictions. WPPAC reserves the right to limit WBT exchanges to 20% of mandated theatre occupancy.
8. This ticket exchange program does not include complimentary tickets, coupons, vouchers, special promotions including local flavors, trade or charity gift cards. Patrons with local flavors can contact Local Flavor directly for refunds/credits to their account.
9. ALL EXCHANGES WILL BE FINAL. Once an exchange request is made for a specific show, changes will not be permitted.