Book by Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse • Music by John Kander • Lyrics by Fred Ebb
Based on the play by Maurine Dallas Watkins / Script adaptation by David Thompson
About The Show
In roaring twenties Chicago, chorine Roxie Hart murders a faithless lover and convinces her hapless husband, Amos, to take the rap… until he finds out he’s been duped and turns on Roxie. Convicted and sent to death row, Roxie and another “Merry Murderess,” Velma Kelly, vie for the spotlight and the headlines, ultimately joining forces in search of the “American Dream”: fame, fortune, and acquittal.
Adapted in collaboration with iTheatrics, Kander & Ebb’s legendary and award-winning musical is now widely available to be performed by high schools around the world. Specifically designed to be content-appropriate and flexible, Chicago: Teen Edition has been adapted to remove overtly mature references and adult language, and can be performed by larger and smaller casts.
- Early Bird Registration: Save up to 15% thru March 1!
Use Promo Code ERD
- Ages: Current 5th-11th Graders (Rising 6th-12th Graders)
- Camp Times: 10 am – 4 pm | Before/After-Care Available
NO REHEARSAL JULY 4
- Performances: July 14 at 7:00 pm & July 15 at 2:00 pm
- ENROLLED STUDENTS IN EACH SESSION MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PERFORMANCES.
- Tickets: $18