Any job postings – full time, part time, seasonal or overhire – will be posted here as well as on OffStageJobs.com, Playbill.com, Backstage.com and our Facebook page.
We are also continuously accepting professional resumes from the following:
- Union and Non-Union Stage Managers
- Costume Designers (please include a website link for your portfolio)
- Wardrobe Coordinators and Wardrobe Assistants
- Scenic Painters (please include a website link for your portfolio)
- Props Designers (please include a website link for your portfolio)
- Deck Hands
Please send resumes with position of interest and salary history to: Executive Producer, Stephen Ferri
Casting notices for all MainStage, Stage 2 and other productions will be posted here in addition to Playbill.com, Backstage.com and our Facebook page.
- Seeking: MULTI-ETHNIC cast of men and women with fantastic singing, acting and dancing abilities to play principal and supporting roles
- Video Submissions: Union (AEA) & Non-Union BY January 31st No callback/in person audition invites will go out until all videos are viewed.
- Prepare: Please sing a cut of a song from the show (HIGHLY preferred) or in the style of the show. We have provided a few options you can use but are happy to have you provide your own cut instead.
- First Rehearsal: March 27 (rehearses in NYC, within 10am-6pm range) Actors are called only when needed.
- Tech: April 8-13 in White Plains
- Performances: April 14-16, 20-23, 27-30, May 3-7 (*3-4 performances/week)
- NO HOUSING (Theater is 35 minutes north of NYC)